We hereby inform that Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”, hereafter “Code”) and following additions and modifications, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regards to personal data processing.
According to this law, such treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, we therefore hereby provide the following information:
- Scope of processing
The information you provide will be used without your prior consent in accordance with article 24, paragraph 1, lett. b) of the Code, for the following purposes:
- Enrolment to Cariplo Factory, the program promoted by Cariplo Foundation as part of its institutional goals with the aim of contributing to the improvement of the conditions and the accomplishment of young people into the jobs market through:i) increase of employability, ii) creation of favourable conditions for the generation of juvenile enterprise;
- Enrolment and participation to activities/initiatives reserved to Cariplo Factory participants;
- Use and management of contents (documents, information, images, etc.) for purposes related to the Cariplo Factory program, that users voluntarily decide to upload on the cariplofactory.it website in order to participate in the program.
- Method of processing
The processing will be carried out in the following ways: through paper supports, magnetic supports, manually and/or through electronic means or in any case automated. Personal data will be stored both in a paper archive and in the electronic database for the purposes specified in paragraph 1.
- Data type and obligation to their provision
Personal data conferment is mandatory and necessary for the purposes specified in paragraph 1.
- Data recipients
Data may be processed by qualified subjects such as Managers or Agents operating under the direct authority of the Data processing Controller (employees and/or collaborators).
- Data processing Controller
The Data processing Controller is:
Cariplo Factory S.r.l.
Via Daniele Manin n°23, 20121 – Milano
Fiscal code/ VAT n° 09440060961
- Data processing Manager
The person in charge of the processing is the Managing Director of Cariplo Factory S.r.l.
- Sensitive data communication to third parties
Data will not be object of communication to third parties nor of divulgation.
- Right of access to personal data and other rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
The owner of the rights may at any time exercise his own rights under the abovementioned Law, according to which:
- The owner of the rights has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his own personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The owner of the rights has the right to obtain information regarding:
- a) the origin of his personal data;
- b) the processing purposes and methods;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the manager, of the people in charge and appointed representatives under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom data may be communicated – or who may learn about them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State – of managers or agents.
- The owner of the rights has the right to obtain:
- a) the update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations at letters a) and b) have been notified (also with regards to their content) to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
- 4. The owner of the rights has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) to the processing of his personal data, even if pertinent for collection purposes, for legitimate reasons;
- b) to the processing of his personal data for purposes of advertising or direct selling materials or for market researches or commercial communications.
For any inquiries about your data processing – as well as with respect to any updates on those responsible for the same – you can contact Cariplo Factory S.r.l .